Couchjunkies
Go ahead and log in
Couchjunkies
Go ahead and log in
Couchjunkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New updates have been added to the forum....There is now an I.Q and Influence system....The Influence system is like a points system in which you get points for doing various activities on the forum...The I.Q system is like a reputation system in which you can either give someone a postive or negative vote for there post.....or if someone solves a problem of yours...you can hit the "Thanks" button
Message to guest
You must be logged in to use the Shoutbox!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Site Translator

Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armman
CJ:lvl 0
armman

Number of posts : 2
Influence : 0
I.Q : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive   Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive EmptyApril 4th 2008, 12:42 pm

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-1gb-data-traveler-usb-2-0-flash-drive/q/loc/101/202743517.html

DataTraveler USB Flash drive is ideal for home office, small business, schools and promotions. It is affordable and puts mobile storage in nearly anyone's hands. Now you can store, carry and transfer files quickly in an affordable, convenient device. The DataTraveler from Kingston helps budget-conscious users break storage barriers, allowing you to easily store and move files in a device no bigger than a pocketknife. As easy as click and drag, the DataTraveler can hold just about any file you can think of - reports pictures, spreadsheets or other important documents. It works with virtually any device with a USB port - even cross-platform from Macintosh to PC and vice versa. The DataTraveler also makes a great promotional item for your organization; it's simple to add your logo to increase brand-recognition. Backed by a five-year warranty and Kingston's legendary service and support, the DataTraveler is a reliable, inexpensive solution for carrying files or your next promotion.

Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive 202743517

New Google Checkout Customers: Instantly receive $10 off your first Google Checkout order! Limit one per customer.
Price with Google Checkout $0.00
Back to top Go down
Xblitzs
Xblitzs

Number of posts : 4
Influence : 0
I.Q : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive   Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive EmptyApril 6th 2008, 8:29 pm

Thanks this is nice
Back to top Go down

Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Page 1 of 1