Couchjunkies
Go ahead and log in
Couchjunkies
Go ahead and log in
Couchjunkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New updates have been added to the forum....There is now an I.Q and Influence system....The Influence system is like a points system in which you get points for doing various activities on the forum...The I.Q system is like a reputation system in which you can either give someone a postive or negative vote for there post.....or if someone solves a problem of yours...you can hit the "Thanks" button
Message to guest
You must be logged in to use the Shoutbox!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Site Translator

Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vwkiller1412
Admin
Admin
vwkiller1412

Number of posts : 110
Xbox 360 Gamertag : vwkiller1412
PS3 ID : vwkiller1412
Know as : Creator of Couchjunkies
Influence : 0
I.Q : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 12:18 am

affraid it seems as thought Shadowrun for the Xbox 360 can be played online with a silver account....perhaps this is the start of free xbox live online play!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://couchjunkies.forumotion.com
therandus
CJ:lvl 8
therandus

Number of posts : 98
Xbox 360 Gamertag : Therandus
PS3 ID : Gravnar
Wii Friends Code : 2277-6998-2404
Know as : El mago del sexo!
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 12:49 pm

I read an article about this the other day, apparently it is. They are just dong it with a few game first. Of course gold members will probably be able to do more things that silver members can't and if not I will be pissed.
Back to top Go down
vwkiller1412
Admin
Admin
vwkiller1412

Number of posts : 110
Xbox 360 Gamertag : vwkiller1412
PS3 ID : vwkiller1412
Know as : Creator of Couchjunkies
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 7:55 pm

Quote :
Shacknews has confirmed that Xbox Live Silver members are now able to play some Xbox 360 games online, a feature once reserved for paying Gold subscribers.

Currently, only three titles allow free online play: Universe at War, Shadowrun and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition. Other games, such as Call of Duty 4 and Gears of War, still require an Xbox Live Gold subscription for online multiplayer.

yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://couchjunkies.forumotion.com
therandus
therandus

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 9:24 pm

It is going to be good, but I still need to wait for my xbox to get repaired... I am still waiting on the box!!! They need to hurry up and deliver it. It has been like 9 days... They said it would take around 6 days for the box or something like that... So I am kind of angry about this.
Back to top Go down
therandus
therandus

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyJuly 29th 2008, 12:37 am

Oh and sad to say xbox is removing it soon there is an article on kotaku about it... Saying it was just a glitch in microsofts free weekend thing. It could be true or it could be false...
Back to top Go down
Shadowrun13
CJ:lvl 0
CJ:lvl 0
Shadowrun13

Number of posts : 1
Influence : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! EmptyMay 15th 2012, 4:28 am

Shadowrun Online
Shadowrun online presents a dystopian society in the near future of the 2070s, when the clashes between advanced
technology and magic are irreconcilable, and when hackers and street ruffians are haunting around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!   Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun Online Play is FREE!!!!
Page 1 of 1